We do not collect personal information which personally identifies you, such as your name, email address or billing information, or other data which can be reasonably linked to such information. However, We may use personal information submitted by you only for the following purposes: help us develop, deliver, and improve our products and services and supply higher quality service; manage online surveys and other activities you’ve participated in.
1. Information we collect and use
2. Protection Information Security
3. Share Your Personal Information
4. Transfer your personal information
5. How we Publicly disclose your personal information
6. Your Rights
7. Children’s Privacy
8. Changes to this policy
9. Applicable laws
10. Our contact details
● Storage permission:
When you use the video/photo editing or collage feature, we need permission to access your local media to select videos or images. When you save the finished video or photo, we need the storage permission of the local media, in order to save the video or photo.
This permission is only for editing and saving videos or photos. We will not obtain any video or photos from your device, nor will we modify or delete the content in your local media storage. It will provide you with our services and save the finished photo and videos.
Purpose : To help you save the video or photo
● Camera and gallery
To enable you to use the app and to provide you with its functions include camera / edit your photo and videos, App needs to access your photo and video library or take the picture with camera when you use the app, it will require your permission. We’ll access your camera and gallery only after you give us your consent. You can choose not to provide it, but then you might not be able to take advantage of many of our Services.
Purpose : Ensure that the product functions can be used normally. You can choose the photo or video with your gallery for edit.
● Microphone permission
When you use the makeup camera feature, we need microphone permission to record videos and audios. This permission is only used for audio and video recording.
Purpose : To help you make videos.
● Third-Party Analytics related
To improve our products and services we may use third-party analytics tools such as Google Firebase Analytics /Flurry to help us analyze usage trends for the services. These tools will track the information on how you use our App. In such cases, we will only process anonymized data.
Purpose: To improve products and services by conducting statistical analysis or other reserch activities to optimieze the features and provide you with new function.
● Third-Party Advertising related
We may allow the third-party online advertising network such as Google Admob and Facebook ads to collect information about your use of our App over time for playing or displaying ads that may be of interest to you.
To personalize the content of promotional communications relating to products and services offered by third parties on Google AdMob. You can find more information on how Google AdMob processes your personal data by visiting Google’s Privacy & Terms.
● Third Part Policy check list
Advertisement platform - To get and display ads
Analytics platform -To Analyze application date
● Information We Use
We provide you with an amazing set of Services that we improve with the information we collect. But we do a lot more as well, such as:
(1) Provide and deliver the products, services, and functionality that you request, process transactions, and send you related information;
(2) Monitor and analyze trends and usage;
(3) Develop, improve, and refine products, Services, and functionality;
(4) Personalize the Services by providing advertisements, content, or features that match user profiles or interests
We will work hard to provide protection for user's information security to prevent information loss, improper use, unauthorized access or disclosure. And use various security protection measures within a reasonable security level to ensure the security of information.
We will not collect, access, store and use your private content and sensitive permissions without your permission
We will take reasonable measures to prevent the loss, improper use of, unauthorized access to or disclosure of information. For example, some of our Services will use encryption techniques to protect your personal details. However, you understand and accept that (in the Internet industry) even though we will take all possible security measures, we cannot always guarantee that your information is 100% secure. You understand and accept that the system and communication network used by you to access our Services may fail due to factors beyond our control.
We promise to keep your personal information confidential. Except for the scenarios stipulated in this policy, We may share or disclose your personal data to the following categories of recipients:
Have obtained your explicit consent or authorization;
Public, judicial or police authorities, within the limits established by applicable laws.
Except for the requirements of laws and regulations, mandatory administrative law enforcement, judicial or regulatory requirements, we will not transfer your personal information to any company, organization or individual.
However If we carry out a corporate transaction or operation (for example, in case of bankruptcy, merger, acquisition, reorganization, sale of assets or assignments, and due diligence related to any such transactions), your personal data may be disclosed to our advisers and any prospective purchaser's advisers, and may be one of the assets that is transferred to another owner.
We only disclose your personal information in the following situations:
According to your needs, disclose your designated personal information in a disclosure method that you explicitly agree to;
According to the requirements of laws, regulations, mandatory administrative law enforcement, judicial or regulatory agencies, where it is necessary to provide your personal information, we may publicly disclose your personal information based on the type of personal information requested and the method of disclosure.
Under applicable laws of your jurisdiction, you may have one or more of the rights to your personal information. These rights may include (if relevant):
● Provide you with information we collect about you;
● Device permissions.You may revoke any permissions you have granted to us before, such as permission to access your camera or camera roll;
● You have the right to request the deletion of your personal data. and you can delete the personal data from your photo setting function (include app user data/ storge / cache)
● You have the right to obtain information about the processing of your personal data and to access it.
● Right to withdraw your consent. Where we rely on your consent to process your personal data, you have the right to withdraw your consent.
● European Union and UK residents
If you reside in the UK or another member state of the European Union, you have certain rights under EU data protection legislation. You can ask us to:
1) Confirm we process your personal data, and ask what personal data we have about you.
2) Change or fix your data.
3) Delete your data.
4) Stop using some or all of your data if we have no legal right to keep using it.
● California resident
If you are a California resident, you have the following rights under the California Consumer Privacy Act and California Privacy Rights Act.
You have the right to know what personal information we have collected about you in the preceding 12 months, including sources, purpose of collection, and third parties we have shared it with.
1) You can ask us to delete your personal information.
2) You can ask us not to share or sell your information with any third party.
3) We do not sell your personal information. We do allow our advertising partners to collect certain device identifiers and electronic network activity via our app to show ads that are based on your interests. If you prefer to limit this activity, your device may include a feature'Opt Out of Interest-Based Ads' or 'Opt Out of Ads Personalization' on Android) that allows you to opt out of having certain information collected through mobile apps used for interest-based advertising purposes.
If you have questions about the privacy aspects of our Services or would like to make a complaint, please contact at [firstname.lastname@example.org] . Please be sure to include your name, address and email address in any correspondence to us so that we can respond to your inquiry in a timely manner.